What you need:
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500 gr flour
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp. instant yeast
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dissolve yeast in a little lukewarm water. Put flour in large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Pour in the olive oil and salt. Add the dissolved yeast, and enough of the remaining water to make a medium soft dough.
- Knead well until dough is smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a greased pan, cover and keep in warm place until double in bulk.
- Stretch and press out the dough with hands to 1 cm \ 1/2 inch. thickness.
- Cut onions in thin rings and tomatoes in thin slices.
- Arrange tomatoes over dough and top with onion rings and capers.
- Pour remaining oil over topping and bake in preheated oven at 200° C for 1 h.