What you need:
- ½ kg feta cheese
- ¼ kg unsalted soft cheese, such as anthotyro
- 4 eggs
- 5 traditional phyllo pastry sheets
- 50gr. melted butter
- In a bowl beat the eggs. In another bowl crush and mix feta cheese with anthotyro cheese.
- In a greased pan (35cm X 25cm) lay the bottom phyllo and brush with butter.
- Pour ¼ of the cheese mixture, sprinkle with some of the beaten eggs and cover with phyllo sheet. Repeat the procedure until you have used all mixtures and the rest of phyllo sheets.
- Fold the top phyllo edges under to seal your cheese pie.
- Brush your top sheet with butter and score with a knife into rectangles.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 °C, for 45 to 60 min.