Skiathos hiking paths
Skiathos offers more than summer, sun, beaches and sea!
Of all the islands in the Northern Aegean Sea, only Skiathos offers:
* 25 well marked hiking paths....in total 197 Km!
* from easy hikes to medium difficult ones
* from 1 to 6 hours walking time
* through fascinating nature, with wonderful panoramic views of the Aegean, the surrounding islands and the mainland
romantic picnic spots
* historic sites of Skiathos island
* guided hiking available
* walking on the trails of Papadiamantis and Moraitidis
* routes for mountain biking
* New in Skiathos...Geocaching (look at Opencaching or Geocaching)
* Hikers, obtain the Wanderes`s Medal! Each hiking trail has a special code, which you can make a note of. Whoever can show evidence 20 hiking trails, will receive the beautiful Wanderer`s Medal!
* For this purpose a special book is at your disposal: Island and Hiking Guide of Skiathos with maps. All the hiking paths are marked and described in detail, with maps and the special information for the island of Skiathos.
By Ortwin Widmann
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org