What you need:
- 450 ml of olive oil
- 300 gr of sugar
- 100 ml orange juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 600 gr of all purpose flour
- Place the lukewarm olive oil with sugar in a large bowl and mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the orange juice and immediately add it in the bowl.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour, add the cinnamon and knead the dough until it doesn’t stick to your fingers.
- Shape the cookies and bake for 20 to 30 min. at 170 °C