It is built on the left side of the road to Igoumenitsa towards Sagiada and is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. It was probably built during 12th or 13th century without this being an established fact. Due to its geographic position it was despoiled several times. It was renovated in 1865 by monk Nathaniel. The only preserved part today is the catholic which is of special architectural style with an antetemple, a dome and rooms in the main building and many frescos which unfortunately are semi destroyed.
A small monastery brotherhood has been living here since 1989 and people can visit it all day long.