In Kastoria city you can visit the following churches:
- Church of Panagia Koubelidi built during the 10th century. It has a distinctive dome and magnificent architectural design. It is the most popular church in the city.
- Aghioi Anargiroi church. It is one of the oldest monuments, and has hagiographies that are dating back to the 11th and the 12th centuries
- Church of Aghios Nikolaos Kasnitzi built in the 12th century with unique hagiographies
- Church of Aghios Stefanos three aisled basilica built during the 9th century.
- Church of Taxiarchis Mitropoleos built during the 10th century.
- Panagia Mavriotissa monastery located 4km away from the city. It is an amazing Byzantine monument built in the 9th and 10th centuries with hagiographies of unique beauty made during the 12th century. It is built in the lake banks.