It is a scenic fishing village, with bright white houses and blue windows and gardens full of flowers, built on the rocky creeks of the coast. In its leeward gulfs several small natural “pools”, very popular with all visitors of the island, are formed. It is located 19 km NE of Chora.
- The small Venetian castle at the port entrance
- Aghios Georgios church (6th century) on top of a hill with its beautiful mosaics
- Aghios Kosmas church in “Paleokastro” location
- Paleopoli (3 km W) with the large and quiet beach located in the area of ancient Skandia which was destroyed by the eruption of Santorini volcano
- Kaladi with its beautiful beach.
- Swimming in the settlement beaches, in Kaladi, in Paleopoli, in Limni and in Piatsa. In the south you can swim in Kobonada and Firi Ammos.