It is a beautiful landlocked village full of olive trees, almond and plane trees and recently it experiences great development due to its geographical position. It is located 4 km N of Chora.
- Analipsi Byzantine church (17th-18th century) housing the Museum of Byzantine and Post Byzantine Arts
- Katouni bridge built the period of English occupation It is 10m long, 15m high and has 12 arches, and is the biggest bridge that the English built in Greece
- Aghia Elesa monastery (5 km SW) with its beautiful view
- Vathi Avlaki bay
- Melidoni bay with its beautiful beach
- Panagia Mirtidiotissa monastery complex with its characteristic stone bell tower (18 km NW).