Sightseeing Aghios Efstratios
- Maraslion School, which operated as an elementary school until 1968. It was built during the period 1968-1906 with expenses of the Aghios Efstratios expatriate community in Egypt.
- The churches of Christos, Aghios Nikolaos and Aghios Vasilios, which was built in 1727.
- The chapel of Aghios Minas on a hill where ancient ruins have been found. At the same spot there is a monument of the exiled (1941-1942) and the tomb of a German officer who lost his life during the 2nd World War.
- The monument to Nikos Sialmas, flying officer of the Air Force, who lost his life after his plane crashed, in June 1992.
- The sea caves and the interesting geological formations along the island coast.