It is a beautiful traditional settlement with stone houses and view of Megalopoli valley. It is built on the place of ancient Tefthida and you can still see ruins of its ancient walls underneath the houses. It is located 59 km northwest of Tripoli
- The Public Library housing a small archeological and folklore collection as well as Gortinia’s historic archive.
- The churches of Agios Charalabos (1832) with impressive bell tower, Aghia Kiriaki (1834) right next to the library and Aghios Georgios (17th century) with amazing frescos.
- Patriarch Grigorios the 5th and eparch Paleon Patron Germanos houses. The latter houses a church museum.
- Moustafa spring outside the settlement.
- The Open Air Museum of Water Power (2 km S) Very few of them operate worldwide. It is a characteristic example of pre industrial facility and includes a flour mill, water milling, tannery and gunpowder mill. Approximately 100 such facilities operated until the middle of 20th century on Lousios river.
- Zatouna village (4 km SW) with many traditional stone houses.
- 16th century Aemialon monastery (4 km SE) with hagiographies made by painter Dimitris Moschos who was from Nafplio
- 12th century Filosofos monastery with its beautiful frescos
- Lousios river gorge with its bridges and cobbly lanes.
- Artistic events at the “Mikis Theodorakis” stone theater
- Feast dedicated to Aghia Kiriaki on 7th of July.
- Mountain bike
- Hiking along Lousios river banks