A city with good town planning, it is located at the center of a bright green plain with olive trees, vineyards, citruses and greenhouses. It is located 19 km northwest from Pyrgos
- The church of Agios Athanasios, in the main square.
- The monument of heroes of revolution (1912-1922).
- The Folklore Museum, with traditional costumes and objects from the residents’ every day life.
- The Monastery of Panagia of Fragavila, in a mountainous landscape (2 km. to the East).
- The Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, also known as Fragopidima (3 km).
- Swimming in the coasts of Marathia, Kourouta and Palouki.