An ancient traditional village preserving the local manners and customs. Aghia Anna is built in the shape of an amphitheatre near Agkali, one of the most beautiful beaches of Evia. The village of Aghia Anna is located 72 km NE of Chalkida.
- The Folklore Museum: you will have the opportunity to observe local costumes, photographs, textiles and agricultural tools.
- The gorge of Nileas (Arapi), 2.5 km to the SW (accessible via Palaiovrysi and then on foot).
- Bolovinena cave and rock of
- The fossilized forest near Kerassia village (15 km NW), with trunks as high as 20 meters.
- Apart from Agkali, you can swim at the beaches of Aghios Vassilios, Fragkaki and Loutro.
Useful Phone Numbers
- Municipality of Nilea: 22270-61.701
- Police station: 22270-61.111
- Local medical center: 22270-61.245
- Folklore Museum: 22270-61.581