A walk through the town will give you the chance to visit its main sights.
Do not forget to visit:
-The Venetian castle dating back to the 13th century and offering a great view and an enchanting sunset.
- The cathedral of Panaghia Korfiatissa (19th century).
- The Archaeological Museum, hosting a replica of the famous statue “Aphrodite of Milos”, the masterpiece discovered during the 19th century on the island.
- The Memorial to the Fallen, next to the Archaeological Museum.
- The Folklore and History Museum, situated in a 19th-century mansion and hosting traditional objects, a collection of minerals extracted in Milos and photographic material.
- Panaghia Thalassitra church, near the remains of the castle.
- Panaghia Skiniotissa or Mesa Panaghia church and the catholic church of the Panaghia Rozaria, built in 1823.
- The windmills, at Triovasalo.
- Fourkovouni: a coastal settlement, 3.5 km W.
-Sarakiniko, a coast of unique natural beauty, with white smooth rocks, 5 km E.